Bluetooth Folder

Discussion in 'General Technical' started by ulyanov77, Mar 6, 2007.

1. ulyanov77

ulyanov77

Hey guys,

I've had Vista Home Premium for a while now and one of the really small things that I absolutely loved was it's bluetooth usage, in particular, the Bluetooth folder (don't remember exact name) in my user folder (with documents, music, etc.) So anywho, one thing led to another leading me to have to recover to complete factory settings. But now my bluetooth folder is gone :blink: I have no clue on how to restore it, but it's very annoying to transfer files to the computer because I now have to open a receive window to allow my phone to connect, where as before I had some setting put my phone on a list of allowed devices to send files without permission.

Thanks guys!

hmmm, also, can some other people confirm to me they have this bluetooth folder i'm talking about..

ulyanov77, Mar 6, 2007
    1. Advertisements

2. ulyanov77

ulyanov77

come on now, at least someone tell me that they have this bluetooth folder i'm talking about... maybe i'm just going crazy?:D

ulyanov77, Mar 8, 2007
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question