Blue screen+endless reboot+mouse and keyboard not working

Discussion in 'General Technical' started by RadnorRMS, May 10, 2009.

1. RadnorRMS

RadnorRMS

Hi

When ever I turn on my vista, home premium, I have about five seconds, then a blue screen pops up, saying that vista needs to shut down to an unexpected error, or something like that. So, it restarts and I have another five seconds before the same thing happens. If I try any of the safe modes, I can't exit out of it because my mouse and keyboard freezes, so if I try ctrl, alt, del, or something it does not respond. I also can't do anything in the five seconds that I have, bcause the mouse and keyboard doesn't respond.

Help Me Quik PLEASE!

RadnorRMS, May 10, 2009
    1. Advertisements

2. RadnorRMS

WAW8

Sounds like you've gotten into the endless loop that SP1 upgrades caused sometimes. Try booting into safe mode (press F8 when you first start and keep pressing the key until safe mode appears) and see if you can select a restore point.

If you have a Vista DVD, you can try booting into that and attempting startup repair, or if that doesn't work, try booting into a command mode and entering "sfc /scannow".

Sorry, but there's no quick solution from a Blue Screen.

WAW8, May 11, 2009
    1. Advertisements

3. RadnorRMS

yop824

Well the only thing I know about this error if u cant get into safe mode is reinstall Vista its not really that fun to do so though :angry:

yop824, May 16, 2009
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question