Black border around selected files

Discussion in 'General Technical' started by Ludington, Nov 24, 2008.

1. Ludington

Ludington

[​IMG]

All of the sudden my computer is showing a black border around files I select or any window that I open. It started suddenly while working on a Word processing file, which is nothing unusual, I've done this for years. I find this change a nuisance. Is there a way I can get back to what I like to call the "cleaner look" on the right.

I haven't dealt with anything remotely close to any control panel application that might do this.

Note: This is the first print screen I have ever made, so sorry if it is hard to read. Basically look at the file number Part 11 and you'll notice on the left screen is the sudden change to the black border.

I have a gateway GM5472.

Ludington, Nov 24, 2008
    1. Advertisements

2. Ludington

Ludington

HA! Not sure why, but I just restarted my computer and all seems to be fine. I hate it when I do everything but the obvious, then ask for help and get it fixed minutes later! I was going to delete this, however if anyone else ever has this problem and someone has another answer it might be useful.

Sorry for taking your time!

Ludington, Nov 24, 2008
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question