Asus Sound driver

Discussion in 'Drivers' started by elgrari, May 18, 2009.

1. elgrari

elgrari

Hi all

Finally I have to say all the effort to get a driver for my built in sound card has been failed I did the updates tried many other drivers XP, sound drivers, other motherboard drivers with no hope,

the name of the driver as been written down from windows driver location ( SoundMax Integrated Digital Audio (TCSUS_CH5) F5410AMR.)

Motherboard: ASUS

Model: P5PE-VM

Driver needed: Multimedia audio controller

Please if any one has got clue how to sort this will be much appreciated with my best regards

elgrari, May 18, 2009
    1. Advertisements

2. elgrari

WAW8

From what I've been able to find -- you're out of luck. ASUS doesn't supply a Vista driver for the onboard sound for your motherboard. I saw several other free sites and all of them indicated support only up through XP. Don't trust the fee--oriented sites because my experience is that they don't have what they claim.

Your only option is going to be to disable onboard sound and buy a sound card -- but realize that Windows 7 will be out in October, so you would want to check on the windows seven forums for sound cards that are known to work, otherwise, you'll be in the same difficulty again if you upgrade to Windows 7.

WAW8, May 18, 2009
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question