April-17th Nvidia has released new drivers

Discussion in 'Drivers' started by GTT, Apr 17, 2007.

1. GTT

GTT

I thought i need to make new thread for this news, cause i think it fixed my BSOD.

The only problem is that i can't change my GPU fan speed, but who cares :D

http://www.nvidia.com/content/drivers/drivers.asp

Another Question, do you guys know how can I overclocked my GPU, and what is the point of that ?

GTT, Apr 17, 2007
    1. Advertisements

2. GTT

cyclic

Others I know will have a different opinion but that's what forums are for, mine for what it's worth is that to OC your card would yield very little improvement and you most certainly shouldn't need to, the latest driver which you have kindly flagged for peeps is listed as improving 3D graphics for your card in particular and as the drivers are getting better with each release (don't forget with Vista it's a whole new subsystem API so nobody is quite up to speed yet - no pun intended).

Is there a game or 3D app you feel is a bit tardy ? there may be other ways of improving it without OC'ing.

cyclic, Apr 18, 2007
    1. Advertisements

3. GTT

Tosh

Well I've installed the new drivers & can't believe how stable they now seem on my Geoforce 7900 GS.

All my problems seem to have been fixed.

Well pleased.

Tosh

Tosh, Apr 20, 2007
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question