Aero

Discussion in 'Main Lounge' started by Innocent Soul, Nov 29, 2005.

1. Innocent Soul

Innocent Soul

I have to admit that I love the new Aero interface. Most screens withinVista can be modified so that you can view your preferred level of detail. Best of all, you don’t have to do anything complicated to set your preferred view. You can use a simple slide bar. Sure, you have been able to do something kind of like that in Windows XP for years now. Windows XP lets you choose between icon, thumbnail, detail view and things like that.Vista's customizations go way beyond that though. The slide bar not only controls the amount of detail that you see, but also the size of the information being presented. What this means is that you have a whole lot of viewing options available to you through a very simple interface

Innocent Soul, Nov 29, 2005
    1. Advertisements

2. Innocent Soul

Jason

yeah I have hard that they are much improved. I havnt used them much, maby I should.

BTW-How do you like the new homepage? Does the site load fast or slow for you?

Jason, Nov 30, 2005
    1. Advertisements

3. Innocent Soul

Innocent Soul

the new homepage is simply awesome! i really luved it! Keep up the good work!

Innocent Soul, Dec 1, 2005
  4. Innocent Soul

Jason

<P align=left>Thanks. Eventually I am going be adding a BOT in which will automatically add the latest news from other websites about vista into the forums "News &amp; Announcments" forum.

Jason, Dec 1, 2005
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question