Advanced Windowscare personal

Discussion in 'Security' started by VistaRocks, Feb 23, 2007.

1. VistaRocks

VistaRocks

<DIV class=newstitle>Advanced WindowsCare v2 Personal
    </DIV>[​IMG]

Find What Others Miss. Advanced WindowsCare v2 Personal is a comprehensive PC care utility that takes an one-click approach to help protect, repair and optimize your computer.<P align=center>[​IMG]

It provides an all-in-one and super convenient solution for PC maintenance and protection. This fantastic program is available free of charge.

Features:<UL><LI>100% Freeware <LI>Removing Spyware and Adware <LI>Preventing Security Threats <LI>Privacy Protection <LI>Fixing Registry Errors <LI>Temporary Files Cleanup <LI>Startup CleanupRepairing Windows <LI>Speeding up System</LI>[/list]

[​IMG]Download: Advanced WindowsCare v2 Personal

VistaRocks, Feb 23, 2007
    1. Advertisements

2. VistaRocks

kingofnexus

This is compatible with vista x64?

kingofnexus, Feb 23, 2007
    1. Advertisements

3. VistaRocks

VistaRocks

That i dont know. I have 32 bit and it seems to be fine. Sorry i cant help you on that one.

VistaRocks, Feb 23, 2007
  4. VistaRocks

Jason

Thats sweet, mainly because its free. If I didnt have pc-cillin I'd definitly install it.

Jason, Feb 24, 2007
  5. VistaRocks

quickshade

I downloaded this. While it's a great program it does lock some things out on you. Like auto updates and auto protection. No big deal on that. It did find alot of problems and fixed all of them and it worked pretty fast. My only other complaint is that it did not clear the cache and temp files like it said it did. It made some websites display and load like crap, After I cleared it in browser everything was fine. It might just be for firefox though. Anyways it's free and I like it. Give it a try.

quickshade, Mar 15, 2007
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question