5270 Intel PRo 2100 Wireless on Inspiron 600m

Discussion in 'Drivers' started by Guest, Feb 19, 2006.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Just instaleld 5270 and can't get the wireless card on my Inspiron 600m to work. Tried the Intel drivers from Beta 1, but the install just seems to loop infinitely. Has anyone had any luck getting an Intel Wireless Pro 2100 card working with 5270?

Guest, Feb 19, 2006
    1. Advertisements

2. Guest

Jason

The drivers probably are not there yet, you may just have to wait for good vista drivers

Jason, Feb 21, 2006
    1. Advertisements

3. Guest

Guest Guest

On a related note I have an Intel 3945ABG wireless card and 5270 worked, I just installed the latest CTP and now it can't find drivers. I'm hoping Intel will get some good drivers out soon though, for their wireless cards and the 945GM Express video cards. I get more hardware support out of OSX than Vista right now.

Guest, Feb 28, 2006
  4. Guest

Jason

You have to remember oxs isnt in beta. Vista is still in beta. It will be 50% faster and 50% more support in its final stages. Its not meant to be used as a primary OS yet, despite what many people do.

Jason, Mar 1, 2006
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question