250 page tweaking guide

Discussion in 'Performance & Tweaks' started by VistaRocks, Mar 3, 2007.

1. VistaRocks

VistaRocks

<DIV class=newstitle>Found this on another site.</DIV><DIV class=newstitle></DIV><DIV class=newstitle>250 Page Windows Vista &amp; XP Tweaking Guides</A>
    </DIV>[​IMG]

My objective when setting up this site was to only posts and tips that take either 5 minutes to read or 5 minutes to implement, but today's tip is too good to pass on.

TweakGuides.com publish what I would consider to be the Bible on tweaking Windows XP, which they've just updated as well as launching a Windows Vista version. The guides has to be downloaded as they span an impressive 250 pages. Although this may seem like too much to plough through the guide is well laid out so you can just jump to the section you want to focus on.

What separates this guides in my view from other tweaking guides is how well they are written, with even complex tweaks well explained so that you can be confident you won't make a mistake.

To visit the site and to download your Windows XP or Windows Vista tweaking guide click here. I'm going to give the Vista version a run for its money tomorrow so that I can start my own experiments.

[​IMG]Download: 250 Page Windows Vista &amp; XP Tweaking Guides

VistaRocks, Mar 3, 2007
    1. Advertisements

2. VistaRocks

Antrax

nice find! :)

Antrax, Mar 9, 2007
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question