Windows Vista Forums

VistaForums now accepting affiliates

24th February 2006, 05:36 PM
If you own a windows related website and are interested in a link exchange or affiliation with VistaForums. Please add our button or text link to your affiliate list and either reply to this topic or email Jason(at)Sinchak.com, and we will promptly add you to our list on the homepage.

You may use the following button to link back:

21st May 2007, 07:01 PM
I've added your button to VistaRIP.com website. I have a button you can use there as well. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Great to be an affiliate of Vista Forums. Helping people with Vista is a common goal!

20th June 2007, 10:40 AM
Quote:
PC509 (5/21/2007)I've added your button to VistaRIP.com website. I have a button you can use there as well. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Great to be an affiliate of Vista Forums. Helping people with Vista is a common goal!

Sorry I didn't see this until now. When I get a chance I will add you to our affiliate list.

23rd June 2007, 11:17 PM
Thanks Jason!

24th June 2007, 11:13 AM
Quote:
PC509 (6/24/2007)Thanks Jason!
Just give me a week or so because I am in the process of putting up a new design and I'd rather wait to add you then than hassle with the old one which will be gone shortly.