Windows Vista Forums

Creative Zen Micro

24th April 2007, 12:05 PM
Hey guys, as fas as I can tell, the Creative Zen wont work on Vista. This is a bit of a kick in the balls to be honest, as my MP3 player is constantly in use. Anyone own the Zen Micro that has got it to work? According to Creative, there are "Naitive" drivers that should work. Vista correctly identifies the device as a "Creative Zen Micro" but refuses to install the software. There has been a bit of buzz around other Creative based forums regarding Vista, but rather than sign up for all those I thought id post here 1st.

Cheers Guys and gals

Kev

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On